Confused about which manufactured home for sale is right for you? Take this quick test and start on your journey to finding the mobile home and planned neighborhood that’s best suited for you!
My household size:
1. Yours, mine and ours – we’ve got a big blended family and need lots of room.
2. Our kids have grown up, we’re looking to down-size our home, but we don’t want to live stacked condo-style.
3. It’s me and the kids – we want our own our mobile home with a yard.
4. We are a young couple buying our first home.
5. It’s just me, and I like it that way!
My perfect neighborhood:
1. I expect to live in a top-notch manufactured housing community with large home sites and lots of amenities.
2. I like a newer manufactured home park with lots of green space and community events.
3. I want to know my neighbors.
4. I’d like an older mobile home park that’s well-kept with tall shade trees.
5. I prefer to keep to myself, but I like knowing there’s someone I can call if I need help.
Where I park my car:
1. I must have a garage with my manufactured home!
2. I’d like a garage but a carport would work.
3. I need a paved driveway at my mobile home site.
4. On-street parking in front of my mobile home is OK as long as it’s safe.
1. I have a big, friendly dog.
2. I have a small dog.
3. I have one or two cats.
4. I don’t have a pet.
When I think of my next mobile home or manufactured home in Iowa, I think of:
1. Beauty, luxury and value.
2. Stylish, affordable and easy-to-maintain.
3. Attractive, spacious and safe.
4. Practical, welcoming and convenient.
If you chose:
Consider a doublewide manufactured home in Grand View, Eastern Iowa’s newest and finest mobile home community. Oversize lots in Grand View can accommodate optional 18 to 22 foot garages. Plus, there are superb amenities like parks, playgrounds, green space, storm shelters and community events.
Summit View mobile home park in Cedar Rapids or West Branch Village in West Branch, Iowa may be ideal for you. Two to three bedroom mobile homes are a great value and available for immediate possession.
Consider Sunrise Village mobile home park in Iowa City. Sunrise has the best of both worlds: country living, with trees, gardens, playgrounds and neighbors that care - yet minutes away from the culture, sports and education offered in Iowa City.
Mostly 4’s and 5’s
If you’re looking for a mobile home in Cedar Rapids that’s the right size for a single person or a young family starting out, you can’ beat the location and price of a mobile home in West Park in Cedar Rapids. West Park is close to downtown Cedar Rapids, CRST Trucking and the I-380 corridor.
Whatever your housing needs, contact our professional sales staff at Hames – The Homes People ®. We have the largest selection of new and used mobile homes for sale in Iowa. Our housing specialists will match you with the right home in a great neighborhood and even help arrange financing. Call (319) 377-4863 or visit Hames at 640 Marion Blvd., Marion Iowa. You’ll be glad you did!
No comments have been posted for this item.