Kiplinger.com[i] did a recent survey of features that homebuyers want most. A new manufactured home, like the 1216 square foot Skyline Arlington at 217 Ann St. SW in Cedar Rapids, fulfills many homebuyer must-have’s:
- Laundry Room – On the main level.
- Ceiling Fans – Standard in main living area.
- Energy Efficiencies – OSB wrap, lots of insulation, and low-E Windows.
- Outdoor Space – 8’ by 32’ custom deck is included.
- Double Kitchen Sink – For beauty and convenience.
- Full Bath on the Main Level – All rooms are on the main level!
- Eat-in Kitchen – For ease and closeness.
- Walk-in Master Closet – You’ll be amazed how many pairs of shoes will fit!
- Garage Storage Space – This home site includes a storage shed and is large enough for an optional garage.
All that plus planned neighborhoods with parks, playgrounds, community rooms, events, and green spaces, for $84,900. That’s a fraction of the price of a site-built home.
Hames homes are factory-built with the same building materials used in traditional homes. Because they’re constructed indoors, homes are built efficiently, with less waste, and environmental impact is minimized.
View Hames’ inventory of manufactured and mobile homes for sale online. Or visit us at 5410 Wabash St, SW in Cedar Rapids seven days a week. Curtis Hames and Clint Aldeman, our sales professionals, will find your ideal home, with the features you want, in a great neighborhood. We can discuss financing options too. [ii]
[ii] Through Circle Finance LLC NMLS #366020