1. It’s YOUR home. You own it. You can plant a garden, paint the walls, decorate the kitchen, and celebrate having a home that belongs to you.
2. You’re building EQUITY. With apartment living, you’ll never get back one cent in the rent you paid. In a Hames home, you’re making an investment.
3. You’re NOT SHARING WALLS with your neighbors. Even though we screen every applicant that wants to move into Hames Communities, we still think all four walls should be yours. Period.
4. There’s more PRIVACY. You won’t be stacked on top of your neighbor and listening to footsteps on the ceiling above your bed.
5. You can have a GARAGE on your mobile home site, just a few steps from your front door. Summit View and Grand View in Cedar Rapids, Iowa have lots large enough for optional 18 to 22 foot garages.
6. A manufactured home is all on ONE FLOOR. You don’t have to climb up three stories to get to your apartment. Homeowners with small children, wheelchairs and walkers LOVE our homes.
7. NO BASEMENTS to flood.
8. NO SCHLEPPING LAUNDRY up and down to the cellar, either. New Hames homes have utility rooms located on the same level with all your other living space.
9. Hames Communities are LOCALLY OWNED and operated. We care about our residents because we’re here. We have on-site management available 24 hours a day and beautifully maintained parks, playgrounds, storm shelters and community rooms.
10. The SUN SHINES more brightly and BIRDS SING more sweetly in a mobile home park -seriously! You have your own yard, flowers, bushes and trees to look at every day. Who can say that about an apartment?
What’s your favorite reason for living in a manufactured home? Why did you choose the mobile home lifestyle over apartment or condo living? Let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Let us show you the home you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford. Visit our mobile home dealership in Marion at 640 Marion Blvd., Marion, Iowa. Call Hames-The Homes People today at (319) 377-4863 or contact us.