Hames-The Homes People ® respects the privacy of every customer. “Hames companies”, “Hames-The Homes People” and “Hames” include Hames Mobile Homes, Inc.; Hames Communities, LLC; Hames Insurance Agency, Inc.;, Circle Finance LLC and Gardenview, Inc. We strive to protect personal information and maintain customer trust.
Information we may collect:
- Information we receive from you (or on your behalf) on applications, Hames web sites or other forms which may include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, birth date, employer, and income;
- Information about your transactions with any Hames company, such as your home information, homeowner insurance information, loan payment history, and rent history;
- Information we receive from consumer-reporting agencies, public records, and data collection agencies, such as your public court records, obligations to others, credit worthiness, credit history; and
- Personal, employment, landlord or credit references.
The nonpublic personal information we collect may be disclosed in order to deliver products and services to you, provide customer service, approve/disapprove applications for residence or financing, or administer your relationship with us. It is not our policy to sell or rent nonpublic personal information to outside parties. However, nonpublic personal information may be disclosed to the following parties:
To protect our customers' nonpublic personal information:
- Within Hames companies;
- Financial institutions for the purpose of applying for a home loan on your behalf;
- Nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as law enforcement, state insurance agencies, state installation inspector or other government officials.
Normal Web Site Usage
- We restrict access to Hames employees or parties who need the information for legitimate business purposes, such as providing and maintaining goods and services to you
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for all nonpublic personal information.
- Information from former customers:
- Should we propose to disclose your nonpublic personal information with a nonaffiliated third party in a manner inconsistent with this policy, we will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure as required by law.
Electronic Mail Sent To Us That Contains Personal Information
- You can visit www.HamesHomes.com to read product and company information without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information.
- The only information we collect and store during general web site usage is information such as the name of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request or view, the date and time of those requests, and the average time spent on the site. We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. During general web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, address, electronic mail address or phone number.
- Our intent is to maintain any data provided as confidential: however, information transmitted by electronic mail or otherwise on the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential and Hames assume no responsibility for maintaining such information as confidential.
- Internet users may decide to send Hames personally identifying information, for example, in a message containing information about your Hames loan, insurance policy or other service. Hames will only use this information to identify the user as a Hames homeowner, insurance policy holder or prospective customer and to determine how to respond to the electronic mail. We will not use this information other than to answer the question or provide information identified in the email.
- Information and data received are also subject to the data and file storage, archival and destruction policies of Hames as from time to time in effect. Hames does not purport to provide any information or data retention, storage or retrieval service to users or any other party.
If you have any additional questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or contact Vice President Administration at 640 Marion Blvd., Marion, Iowa 52302
Updated Dec 1, 2011